Wagyu Flank Steak Recipe
Here's a delicious recipe to make the most of your Wagyu Flank Steak:
- 1 Wagyu Flank Steak
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped green onions (for garnish)
- In a bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, minced garlic, grated ginger, red pepper flakes (if using), salt, and pepper to create a flavorful marinade.
- Place the Wagyu Flank Steak in a resealable bag or shallow dish and pour the marinade over the steak, ensuring it is evenly coated. Let it marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or up to overnight for maximum flavor.
- Preheat your grill or skillet to high heat.
- Remove the Wagyu Flank Steak from the marinade and discard the excess marinade.
- Grill the steak for approximately 4-6 minutes per side, or until it reaches your desired level of doneness. For medium-rare, aim for an internal temperature of 130-135°F (55-57°C).
- Once cooked to your liking, remove the steak from the grill and let it rest on a cutting board for about 5 minutes to allow the juices to redistribute.
- Slice the Wagyu Flank Steak against the grain into thin slices.
- Serve the steak slices garnished with chopped green onions, and pair it with your favorite sides like steamed rice, stir-fried vegetables, or a fresh salad.
This recipe highlights the natural flavors of the Wagyu Flank Steak while infusing it with a delicious Asian-inspired marinade. The result is a tender, juicy, and flavorful steak with a perfect balance of sweet and savory notes. Enjoy the exceptional taste and quality of Wagyu beef with this mouthwatering recipe.