Wagyu Chuck Eye Steak Recipe
Here's a mouthwatering recipe to make the most of your Wagyu Chuck Eye Steak:
- 2 Wagyu Chuck Eye Steaks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your grill or skillet to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, minced garlic, chopped rosemary, salt, and pepper. Mix well to create a flavorful marinade.
- Pat the Wagyu Chuck Eye Steaks dry with paper towels and then generously brush both sides of each steak with the marinade.
- Place the steaks on the preheated grill or skillet and cook for approximately 4-5 minutes per side, or until a beautiful golden brown crust forms.
- To achieve a perfect medium-rare doneness, cook the steaks until they reach an internal temperature of 130-135°F (55-57°C) using a meat thermometer.
- Once cooked to your desired doneness, remove the steaks from the grill or skillet and let them rest on a cutting board for about 5 minutes. This allows the juices to redistribute and the steaks to become even more tender.
- Slice the Wagyu Chuck Eye Steaks against the grain into thick, juicy slices.
- Serve the steak slices with your favorite side dishes, such as roasted vegetables or mashed potatoes, and enjoy the delectable flavor and tenderness of the Wagyu beef.
This recipe allows the natural flavors of the Wagyu Chuck Eye Steak to shine, with the garlic and rosemary enhancing its deliciousness. The result is a juicy, tender, and flavorful steak that will impress your guests or make for an indulgent meal at home. Enjoy the extraordinary taste of Wagyu beef with this simple yet exquisite recipe.