Wagyu Cowboy Steak Recipe
Here's a delicious recipe to make the most of your Wagyu Cowboy Steak:
- 1 Wagyu Cowboy Steak (approximately 2-3 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: Butter for basting
- Preheat your grill to high heat or prepare a charcoal grill for indirect grilling.
- Remove the Wagyu Cowboy Steak from the refrigerator and let it come to room temperature for about 30 minutes. This ensures more even cooking.
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, minced garlic, chopped rosemary, salt, and pepper to create a flavorful marinade.
- Pat the Wagyu Cowboy Steak dry with paper towels and then generously brush both sides of the steak with the marinade.
- Place the steak on the preheated grill directly over the high heat to sear the outside. Sear for about 3-4 minutes on each side, or until a beautiful crust forms.
- Once seared, move the steak to the cooler part of the grill (or reduce the heat to medium-low) and continue cooking for about 10-15 minutes per side, or until the internal temperature reaches your desired level of doneness. Use a meat thermometer for accuracy - aim for 130-135°F (55-57°C) for medium-rare or adjust according to your preference.
- For added richness, you can baste the steak with melted butter during the last few minutes of cooking.
- Remove the Wagyu Cowboy Steak from the grill and let it rest on a cutting board for about 10 minutes to allow the juices to redistribute.
- Slice the steak, following the bone, into thick, juicy portions.
- Serve the Wagyu Cowboy Steak with your favorite side dishes, such as roasted potatoes, grilled vegetables, or a fresh salad.
This recipe allows the natural flavors of the Wagyu Cowboy Steak to shine while adding a touch of garlic and rosemary for extra depth. The result is a show-stopping steak with a beautifully seared crust and a tender, melt-in-your-mouth interior. Enjoy the extraordinary taste and tenderness of Wagyu beef with this impressive recipe.