Wagyu Prime Rib Roast Recipe
Here's a recipe for a mouthwatering Wagyu Prime Rib Roast:
- 4 to 6 lbs (1.8 to 2.7 kg) Wagyu prime rib roast
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 450°F (230°C).
- In a small bowl, combine the minced garlic, rosemary, thyme, salt, pepper, and olive oil. Mix well to create a flavorful paste.
- Place the Wagyu prime rib roast in a roasting pan with the fat side facing up.
- Rub the garlic and herb paste all over the surface of the roast, ensuring it is evenly coated.
- Insert a meat thermometer into the thickest part of the roast, making sure it does not touch the bone.
- Roast the prime rib in the preheated oven for 15 minutes to sear the outside and lock in the juices.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 325°F (160°C) and continue roasting for approximately 15 to 20 minutes per pound (450 grams) for medium-rare, or until the internal temperature reaches 130-135°F (55-57°C).
- Remove the roast from the oven and tent it loosely with aluminum foil. Let it rest for about 15 to 20 minutes to allow the juices to redistribute.
- Slice the Wagyu prime rib into thick, juicy portions, and serve with your favorite sides and au jus.
This exquisite Wagyu Prime Rib Roast is sure to be the centerpiece of a memorable meal. Its tender texture, rich marbling, and extraordinary flavor will leave your guests delighted and satisfied. Enjoy the succulent taste of Wagyu beef in this decadent roast.