Bone-in Wagyu Ribeye Recipe
Here's a recipe for a mouthwatering Wagyu Bone-In Ribeye:
- 1 Wagyu bone-in ribeye steak (1.5 to 2 inches thick)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Optional: Garlic cloves, fresh herbs (such as rosemary or thyme), and butter for basting
- Take the Wagyu bone-in ribeye steak out of the refrigerator and let it come to room temperature for about 30 minutes.
- Preheat your grill or a cast-iron skillet to high heat.
- Brush both sides of the steak with olive oil and season generously with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Optional: Rub minced garlic cloves and sprinkle fresh herbs over the steak for added flavor.
- Place the steak on the preheated grill or skillet and sear for about 3-4 minutes on each side, or until a nice crust forms.
- Reduce the heat to medium-high and continue cooking the steak to your desired level of doneness. Use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature. For medium-rare, aim for 130-135°F (55-57°C).
- Optional: During the last few minutes of cooking, add a pat of butter and baste the steak for extra richness and flavor.
- Once done, remove the steak from the grill or skillet and let it rest for about 5-10 minutes to allow the juices to redistribute.
- Slice the Wagyu bone-in ribeye against the grain into thick, juicy portions.
- Serve immediately and enjoy the succulent and flavorful Wagyu beef experience.
Pair your Wagyu Bone-In Ribeye with your favorite side dishes, such as roasted potatoes, grilled vegetables, or a fresh salad, for a complete and satisfying meal. savor every tender and juicy bite of this premium cut.