Grilled Wagyu T-Bone Steak
Here's a delectable recipe for cooking a Wagyu T-Bone steak:
Recipe: Grilled Wagyu T-Bone Steak
- 1 Wagyu T-Bone steak
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat. Ensure the grill grates are clean and lightly oiled to prevent sticking.
- Remove the Wagyu T-Bone steak from the refrigerator and let it come to room temperature for about 30 minutes. This allows for even cooking.
- Season the steak generously with salt and pepper on both sides. Press the seasoning gently into the meat.
- Drizzle a small amount of olive oil over the steak and use your hands to massage it into the surface. This helps to create a nice sear and enhances the flavor.
- Place the seasoned and oiled Wagyu T-Bone steak directly on the grill grates. Close the lid and cook for approximately 4-6 minutes per side for medium-rare, or adjust the cooking time according to your desired level of doneness.
- To achieve a beautiful crosshatch grill mark, rotate the steak halfway through the cooking time on each side.
- Use an instant-read meat thermometer to check the internal temperature. For medium-rare, aim for around 130-135°F (54-57°C), or adjust to your preferred level of doneness.
- Once the steak reaches the desired temperature, remove it from the grill and transfer it to a cutting board. Allow the steak to rest for about 5-10 minutes. This allows the juices to redistribute, resulting in a more tender and juicy steak.
- After resting, slice the Wagyu T-Bone steak across the grain into individual servings. This ensures maximum tenderness.
- Serve the grilled Wagyu T-Bone steak with your favorite sides, such as roasted vegetables, mashed potatoes, or a fresh salad.
Grilling the Wagyu T-Bone steak allows the natural flavors and marbling to shine, while the high heat helps to create a delicious crust on the outside. The result is a juicy and flavorful steak that is sure to impress. Enjoy the sumptuousness of Wagyu beef in this classic T-Bone cut, and savor every bite of this mouthwatering steak.