Wagyu Beef Patties
Here's a delicious recipe to make Wagyu Beef Patties:
- 1 lb (450g) ground Wagyu beef
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Hamburger buns
- Your favorite toppings and condiments (lettuce, tomato, cheese, pickles, etc.)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground Wagyu beef, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Mix gently until all the ingredients are well incorporated. Be careful not to overmix, as this can make the patties tough.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape them into patties, ensuring they are slightly larger than the size of your hamburger buns. Make an indentation in the center of each patty with your thumb to prevent it from puffing up during cooking.
- Preheat your grill or stovetop pan over medium-high heat.
- Place the Wagyu beef patties on the preheated grill or pan. Cook for about 3-4 minutes per side for medium-rare to medium doneness. Adjust the cooking time based on your preferred level of doneness.
- Once the patties are cooked to your desired level, remove them from the heat and let them rest for a few minutes.
- While the patties are resting, lightly toast the hamburger buns on the grill or in a toaster.
- Assemble your Wagyu beef burgers by placing the patties on the bottom half of the toasted buns. Add your favorite toppings and condiments.
- Serve the Wagyu beef patties immediately and enjoy the flavorful and juicy goodness!
Note: Remember to handle the Wagyu beef patties gently to preserve their delicate texture and marbling. Feel free to customize the recipe by adding additional seasonings or toppings according to your preference.